Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still learning Eldar all over again, so I'd appreciate your thoughts. I'm relatively competitive but also like my opponent to have a good game.

I've got Shadow Spectres in the list and I've just updated the costs of the unit/Phoenix lord on QM, I haven't updated anything else, so Withdraw is actually hit & run..

Irillyth 220

10 Windrider Guardians: 3× shuriken cannon 200
5 Rangers 60

6 Shadow Spectres: Shadow Spectres Exarch (Withdrew) 207
5 Swooping Hawks: Swooping Hawk Exarch (sunrifle; Hit & Run) 120

Wraithknight: suncannon and scattershield; scatter laser 300
3 Support Weapons: 3× vibro-cannon 90
Fire Prism: Holo-fields; shuriken cannon 150

1,747 points

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm not sure if this is what you want to hear but.... Drop Irillyth, pick up a Farseer. Irillyth doesn't really add 220 points worth into your army but a Farseer could Guide the vibro cannons lifting them from mediocity to awesomefulness.

Those 10th Windriders are redundant (panic test limit), id make them form a 4th unit.

The Rangers have not worked well for me but tbh I havent recenrly used them too much either.

Bonus feature! A mental exercise: if all is well, your Fire Prism is behind cover with only the turret showing, moving 0,01 inches a turn and thus claiming a 3+ cover save. If all is not well and you have jinked, you'll be moving flat out to gain a 3+ for the next turn and avoid jinking. Anyway, your tank is at least 30" away from the closest bad guy. A shuriken cannon has a range of 24 and is positioned under the tank's hull, pointing straight forward.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts