Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is for a friend im desing a list for him and even though i dont play eldar i love wraith guard and wraithlords

a.k.a the forgotten souls army
hq
farseer-spirit stones,doom,eldritch storm,mind war, 3 warlocks conceal
210 points
ELITES
5 wraithguard-wave serpent-shuriken catapult

troops
10 dire avengers - autarch,bladestorm

10 dire avengers-autarch,bladestorm

heavy support

wraithlord-star cannon,bright lance
150 points

fire prism

994 points any comments are welcome just remeber there are 2 types of criticism constructive criticism and destructive criticism the latter not being welcome on this thread

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I do not agree with the psychic options that the farseer has. Eldritch storm and mind war are not really good spells. I would replace them with guide and runes of warding. This allows the farseer to really allow the bladestorming avengers to cause some damage.

I presume you mean exarch rather than autarch as there is a big difference.

Being honest having wraithguard or wraithlord in a game this small is hard to use. You stated that this was a for a friend. If someone was making a list for me I would like easy to use units that can cause damage. If all was substituted out. Have 6 fire dragons with exarch armed with firepike and tank hunter skill ride in the serpent. This comes to 131 points. I would also consider dark reapers. They are fantastic at killing marines. Especially when equipped with an exarch with tempest launcher and the crack shot skill. This comes to 147 to 217 points depending on numbers of regulars in the squad.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol sorry i once saw someone point at a dire avenger unit with an EXARCH but he said "and now my autarch is gonna" blah blah blah cant remeber the rest

1 - 3 of 3 Posts