Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to buy my mate a copy of this to get him into 40k fiction. Ebay... Nothing. BL website... Nothing. Bookdepos... Nothing. Checked Amazon... starting $56 used, starting $109 new! Is it out of print now? Crazy! it's the best 40k book ive ever read.

Amazon link, look at those prices!
http://www.amazon.com/Eisenhorn-Warhammer-40-000-Omnibus/dp/1844161560

So glad I got mine 5 years back now. Paid a whopping $15 off bookdepos.

I can only hope we get a hardcover rerelease from BL on this classic!

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Yea, I happened to ask them about it a couple of months back, and it‘s out of print, which is a shame since it‘s one of the best BL books out there.

Also hoping for a hardcover release with the new cover arts they made for the French editions. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Went to buy my mate a copy of this to get him into 40k fiction. Ebay... Nothing. BL website... Nothing. Bookdepos... Nothing. Checked Amazon... starting $56 used, starting $109 new! Is it out of print now? Crazy! it's the best 40k book ive ever read.
They'd rather you buy the ebooks for $9 a pop, plus $3 for each of the short stories.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do they had hardcover editions or only paperback (i mean separate books\parts, omnibus looks like only paper) ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm pretty sure I got one of the last of B.Depo a few months back, was still $15. After placing my order it became out of stock. Had to update my original trilogy (each bought day of release, so they're old).

·
Registered
145 Posts
Best trilogy of books BL has so far produced.
Certainly is one of the best stories I've read from BL.

To the OP, do you live in the UK? I've a spare copy and you can have it for cost of the postage. Send me a PM.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was late to the BL party and by the time I started reading and buying Warhammer fiction, it was out of print.
I really hope they do a reprinting here soon, as I read Ravenor and it is amazing.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the 1st editions of the three of them on my shelf. Some of the best BL have ever produced.
Me too. They don't get read. I just read the omnibus (which I have done several times) it's looking a little worse for wear.

as I read Ravenor and it is amazing.
While Ravenor is amaze balls. I'd have to say Ravenor is just 'slightly' ever so slightly better. God dammit, I loved Ravenor too.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Slightly obvious thought here but just keep your eye out on ebay, I just picked up a copy on the local version of ebay for 8 bucks. They pop up every once in a while.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts