Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know exactly where i would post this so i have desided to post it here as i dont want idiots answering this thread, so by proxy the people who can read this must atleast be able to work a paypal account!

I have decided to collect fantasy again and to help part fund my new Slaanesh army i have decided to sell off all of my old Chao's Dwarves!

Now this is a big thing for me as i really like them ( but dont use them) so i want to know if anybody has any advice for sell stuff on Ebay. See i feel its quite limited just now because i think that the American market would be good but because of the £ they will tend to get out bidded by even the more modest of UK bids!

Its good stuff too. I have atleast 30 sneaky gits, lost of hobgoblins and blunderbuss guys not to mention a ridiculus amount of centaurs and a fully boxed Taurus and Lamazu!

Any ideas guys?

MarzM :mrgreen:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No just general tips. I dont expect to be able to sell them to America because the exchange rate cripples them too much! (doubling the price is a wee bit harsh) I was just wondering if anybody regularly traded and had some advice for do's and donts?

MarzM

·
Registered
283 Posts
take from me (living in the uk) we dont like getting stuff from us - not because of the stuff just postage costs etc. unless we get the items for a great price we tend to avoid us based sales.

I mean I stopped about a year ago things may of changed since then

1 - 7 of 7 Posts