Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Commission for Gareth Brierley, who rocks with commission ideas,

this is my first go at eldar dark or otherwise and I'm pretty clueless as to the mythos so be gentle.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
This is your first go.....................................dude you serious underestimated yourself. Like seriously, this is probably the best pic I've seen in months. Keep them coming dude!!!:eek:k:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Another masterpiece.
To really appreciate slain's work you need to zoom in on the details.
I especially like the bracers of the eldar guy.
Congrats dude, always brightens my day when I see something new you have done.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
the only problem about Dark Eldar is you dont know what is under the thong, kinda like Slannesh Daemonettes.
But yea dude this is amazing its my dream to become a GW artwork guy, but i need to paint more all i do is sketch.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Awesome work as usual. I gotta say though. In my opinion atleast, this is the best picture you've posted here. It looks next to perfect! The poses and anatomy look great, love the facial expression on the DE. And as always your details, effects, and color work is fantastic.

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fuck me that is absolutely amazing!

I feel like I should be throwing money at you as if you were a stripper, it's a weird impulse but still...:wink:
hahaha can I leave my hat on? cheers dude

This is your first go.....................................dude you serious underestimated yourself. Like seriously, this is probably the best pic I've seen in months. Keep them coming dude!!!:eek:k:
thanks man I really appreciate it and I'll keep 'em comin' if you keep lookin'

Another masterpiece.
To really appreciate slain's work you need to zoom in on the details.
I especially like the bracers of the eldar guy.
Congrats dude, always brightens my day when I see something new you have done.
cheers dude, I never knew I had those powers of daytime illumination, now! how can I use them for nefarious purposes mwahahahaha, also thats one badass tattoo you got there man

the only problem about Dark Eldar is you dont know what is under the thong, kinda like Slannesh Daemonettes.
But yea dude this is amazing its my dream to become a GW artwork guy, but i need to paint more all i do is sketch.
wow now THAT'S a picture haha
in terms of learning sketching is waaaay more important than painting so you're definitely on the right track dude, if there's ever anything I can do to help I'd be more than happy to

Reg eldar wins!
reg eldar wins eh? (rolls dice.......realizes he doesn't know what dice rolls mean........sulks!) awwwwww:(

Awesome work as usual. I gotta say though. In my opinion atleast, this is the best picture you've posted here. It looks next to perfect! The poses and anatomy look great, love the facial expression on the DE. And as always your details, effects, and color work is fantastic.

Keep up the good work!
thanks man really glad you like it, the problem with getting better is the work is taking twice as long as I'm starting to get kinda obsessive with them, by mid week I'm like 'it drawsis the picture for us precious' heh more butters than gollumn though, cheers again

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
I am running out of compliments to use on your work, through them being either inadequate or overused. However your work is of a spectacular and highly professional standard.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
just been looking back at all the works you have posted up. this ones pretty good, but the Wytch seems abit thick to me. its a great pic, but as you can see, especially with thew new art design, the Eldar are basically a tall skinny pale elf. Both dark and non dark kinds. so aside from her looking abit more buff then youd think a female elf would look... its easy enough to say she rolled a 3 on their combat drugs roll. (for those not in the know. thats +1 str for the rest of the game)

you should really try your hand at the new dark eldar when all the fluff is released to us.

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
You should do another one where their mud wrestling in bikinis and making out... but this is just a suggestion. :biggrin:

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
:shok: What the hell... That is amazing...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Damn impressive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts