Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I have build my Wraithlord for a small 800p tournament with 2x scatterlasers and he has been awesome. He has got both termis, riptide and carnifexes on his kill count! (some epic close combats :)

But the question was raised last game and that was if a scatter laser provides twin-linked for another scatter laser on the same model.

So here is the text from the Eldar codex for those who dosnt have it:

"Laser Lock: If a model is firing one or more weapon with this special rule and also one or more other weapons, roll to hit with the weapon(s) with the laser lock special rule first. If the laser lock weapon(s) causes one or more hits, treat all weapons on the same model yet to fire this phase as being twin-linked for the rest of the phase. Note that all of the hits caused by the firer´s shooting attacks are still resolved simultaneously."

Im not sure if it does! What do you say?

Thx for the help!

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
Well, you fire all the "weapon(s) with the laser lock special rule first," then treating "all weapons on the same model yet to fire this phase" as twin linked. Basically, laser lock does not affect guns with laser lock, as they fire first and then all other weapons are twin linked.

Cheers mate, and congrats on the kills! That's one impressive wraithlord. Even in death...

·
Registered
358 Posts
yes u would not get the laser lock on the second which is why i always run the scatter laser / star cannon combo its 2 less shots but there twin linked and ap2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts