Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
...Did someone really just say the ability to move none vehicle units 2D6 inches then force a pinning test is overrated? My god it is bar none the most tactically useful psychic power in the entire game at the moment, Even vs Mech all their transport won't survive past turn 2 unless their using landraider. Also you seem to have completely ignored the fact that cowards can fit a lash on a cheap sorc hiding in rhino's. Hell if you have flying units you can get a average charge distance of 24 inches. My god I am so tempted to dock you rep for saying lash is overrated (Honestly there is a reason so many people hate lash lists and it has nothing to do with the name.), and for completely ignoring the whole point of the thread which is what units should be taken with a lash list.

Alright having vented that bit of frustration. I would actually suggest taking berzerkers since lash will drastically increase your chances of getting a massed charge off. Also either oblitorators or any ordinance using vehicle complement lash lists very well since you can deny the enemy cover save. (Seeing a 10 man tactical marine unit disappear in one shot is very troubling indeed). Still take at least one unit of plague marines to grab objective.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts