Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

just want ur opinion on what the preferred weapons of choice out there for a cc orientated unit of tyranid warriors.
i was tossing up using lash whip bone/sword or dual bone sword. both have there advantages.

for clarity, the unit consists of 4 warriors (either with dual bone swords OR lash whip bone sword) running with a Tyranid Prime (who has a lash whip and bone sword, which im pretty set on already)

if u want to see the rest of the list that they will be playing in, http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73134

was wondering wat u guys think on the matter:shout:

·
Registered
320 Posts
for tyrant I go with dual bone swords. The reason is you can give tyrant guard lash whips for 5 or so points. tyrant guard makes things i5 and tyrant goes in there bashing stuff.

as for warriors I like the lash/bone sword combo. running dual swords on them gets way to expensive for a unit that might make it into combat

·
Registered
54 Posts
i say bone swords.
they killed me when i was facing a unit with them.They hurt.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
My cousin plays Tyranids, and on Warriors I fear the whip/sword combo the most, mainly because it strips my champion with the powerfist/klaw of one of his vital attacks, which can easily sway victory in his favor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts