Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Dt = Dreadnoughtthreat

3K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  Hammer49 
#1 · (Edited)
the DT = the Dreadnoughtthreat

I´m a big dread-fan. And I´ve really a lot of them.
Here some pics from my dreads (ready or not):

And here one by one:

See less See more
#3 ·
Cool, it's always great to see another dreadhead. That said I need to add a lot more to catch up with you.

#17 ·
Lmfao. Nooooooo :D

Anyway, Very nice dread-collection :D I also like them, and hope to get a few more in my army (only got the 1!!) Aiming for 4. The Models are really lovely.

That Wooden one is wicked, where did one obtain such a treasure? :D

#10 ·
I love Dreads also, but only Ork dreads (especially in Apocalypse). I mean come on! What's cooler than Expendable Killa Kans, covering Deff Dreads, that are follwing Meka or Mega Dreads, backed by Stompas?

#13 ·
Seriously large collection of dreads. I like dreads but this is taking it to extremes :)

I dont see any iron clads there in your collection? Thats got to be my favorite machine of them all.

#14 ·
I second the motion for the use of that lot in an apoc game. You have more dreads than some people have infantry. Most repworthy.(I have one of the old space crusade dreads too. Sadly i have no weapons for it.

#24 ·
And a little converision:
Wow, I did a conversion almost identicle to that, Its from that old heroscape game right? +rep for being like me

#20 ·
:shok: Nooooooo!!! Salamander dreads should be honored for their melty awesomeness!!!!!

(and whoever said orc dreads are cooler, no. way. thats heresy. :biggrin:)

Buuuuuuuut, that is one epic collection of dreads; i share in your passion- dreads are beastly fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.