Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone play? I have the BRB but haven't delved much into it. The models look pretty cool themselves, and was thinking about a Post Human Republic box set in the future.

Also, thoughts on Dystopian Wars? One of the local clubs near me actually reserves Tuesday nights for Dystopian Wars.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I got to have a look at the figures for both of these close up with @Logaan on Saturday.

The DZC figures are pretty good, but I thought the DW ships etc were excellent looking models. :)

I haven't played either system yet, although I'll be getting some DW ships before not too long. :good:

Hold off on buying the DW book though, apparently there's a new one on the way :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't looked at the DW ships up close but I have been meaning too. I'm going down to my LGS after work tonight and will give them a look then. I was leaning toward DW over DZC because DW seems MUCH more popular. Plus, I do love that steampunk vibe.

·
8,723 Posts
Regardless of nationality, those Carriers are chuffin' gorgeous! :good:

·
8,723 Posts
I'm slightly in love with the carrier for the Kingdom of Britannia :good:

·
8,723 Posts
The Prussians are quite tasty as well :good:

·
Registered
226 Posts
D-wars is an awesome system and the models are fantastic, I have around 3k of prussians and just started the French, I'd recommend the game to everyone as its fun and easy to play.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have can be lost the cours of discussed her/it but DropZone Commander is a good game
I was sold myself and I began has to translate it but regrettably in my club the players did not too much like it but me I adore....
The French people are too difficult lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts