Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks

I've been given my first ever DZC commission of a scourge army. The client wanted some OSL (not too OTT though) on this army. It's painted to TTQ:

Unfortunately, he didn't send in the flying stands for the flyers, so I won't be able to show any pictures of that untill he comes to pick them up. It's a fun line to paint though.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What did you make of the minis to paint? The one person I know that bought a few minis to paint up mentioned that some of them seemed to soak up the paint.
I had no such issues... but I always use a good primer ;)

They are quite nice, although their resin does suffer from quite a few airbubbles. It reminded me of the earlier days of finecast sadly... Luckily, the client did assembly and cleaning for me, but I still had to correct the odd bit and bob sometimes.

Other than that, very nice and detailed models. No big flat boring surfaces and I do like the aestethics in general of the models. It's cool how they all slide into one another to represent transportation from the dropships as well. Well though out and good fun to paint!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts