Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone has the old plans for Drop Pods that were on the French GW site last year (and then for some reason got as quickly pulled), will you PM me? There are tons of references on Google, but no valid links, but lots of people seem to have them still. If this is against IP rules, the mods can delete this.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I have some plans for drop pods, but I'm not sure if they are the ones to which you're referring. PM me your e-mail addy and I'll send them over for you to check. Actually, I have 3 different plans, and one is copyrighted GW 2006, so that may be it.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
GW france had a lot of templates for stuff. They are generally the first to put conversion ideas up - and then GW UK tells them to take them down. I'm quite happy that there is still an England/France rivalry. It means that stuff like this goes up long enough for people like me to grab them (it seems we get a little more time to do it).

Like Hespithe, I've also three sets of plans. The French ones aren't really that bad - you can generally work out what the instructions want by looking at the pictures.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i have some color ones with the designes printed on them there is a dreadnought one also. if this helps let me know. a plastic drop pod would be killer i hope they make one so i can give them more of my money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts