Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
I just play the hatches as though they dont exist- they would smash into anything that would block them, possibly destroying it- since they arent part of the vehicle (ie you cant deploy off them or destroy the vehicle by hitting them), they arent scenery or anything else.
If you simply ignore their presence then all the problems disapear (including closed door pods- doors dont exist so you can see right through as normal).

(rant)
Though once again I think this is a silly case of GW models getting too big and aesthetics taking priority over the actual playing of he game- the idea of having to carry around 7+ pods to make a proper drop pod list is not something that fills me with delight (oh how I miss 2nd ed).
(/rant)

·
Registered
137 Posts
So now I get flamed because I havent updated my Pofile. I dont play marines. I eat them with bug's or chop them with orks.

I'm just stating how we play at my local GW, and that rule is not some twisted interpetation. We play it like its stated. Im sorry you have a problem with this.

There is no FAQ so we have to play by what is says. I feel it a bit quick to just jump out there and say "Of corse you dont have a problem with it your a marine player".

21 - 24 of 24 Posts