Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you with a penchant for having women in your force, Dreamforge have unveiled their upcoming minis in their Eisenkern range on FB. The only real differences seem to be that they are a bit more slender than the standard minis, but the heads are identifiably female.

All of the components can be used with the male Stormtroopers, so you can mix your squads and equipment. The original intent was to make a specific squad, the Black Widows. It seemed appropriate to use this opportunity to create a military Special Forces branch that could represent not only the Black Widows but Special Forces within the Eisenkern faction.

A nice comaprison of a Valkyr heavy trooper, male storm trooper, and the new female mini.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I like them, apart from the sculpted asses, they're probably the most true-to-life female armoured models I've seen, and would be happy to field them on the tabletop. Oh, and I suppose the feet are a little small proportional to the thighs, but that's about it.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Not bad at all.

I'm rather pleased that these aren't wearing the usual titty-armour! :good:

·
Registered
348 Posts
What's this? Sensibly proportioned armor that makes sense?!

THIS CANNOT BE! ALL WOMEN IN MASS MEDIA MUST WEAR THE CHAINMAIL BIKINI! HOW WILL I KNOW IT'S A LADY?!*

*This comment and post is intended as sarcasm. We would like to take a moment to thank the Emperor that Dreamforge can design sensibly designed Female Models and not use an outdated cliché like this. Also not really seeing the "Dat Ass" here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.