Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, i want to know if dreadbrarians can cast any other power and another when enemy comes to play as i dont know how is the rulebook or dex in english im spanish so it says:

A normal librarian can only cast one power each turn, and you can cast shield at enemy shot phase so phase is a subgroup each turn having 3 phases and 1 turn each player for a round? or how it would be maybe the meaning "turn" refers to all phases of both players?

Thx in advance.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
It has to specifically state you can use it in the Enemy turn. Since no librarian psychic powers say this, it's only during your turn.

·
Registered
468 Posts
It has to specifically state you can use it in the Enemy turn. Since no librarian psychic powers say this, it's only during your turn.
Only Blood Angels have dreadnaught librarians thus far, and they do have powers that can be used in an opponents turn - Shield of Sanguinius, Sanguine Sword, Might of Heroes, and Unleash Rage.

Dreadnaught librarians may cast one power per player turn; you can use a power in your own turn, and then a power in your opponent's turn.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Only Blood Angels have dreadnaught librarians thus far, and they do have powers that can be used in an opponents turn - Shield of Sanguinius, Sanguine Sword, Might of Heroes, and Unleash Rage.

Dreadnaught librarians may cast one power per player turn; you can use a power in your own turn, and then a power in your opponent's turn.
Also the Force Weapon which can be used in eaither turn following normla restrictions as forkbanger has said

·
Registered
803 Posts
It actually doesn't have to specifically state "for use in the enemies turn". If the codex says once per turn, then it can be cast during the opponents turn as well. The BRB states that turn = player turn unless the codex entry words it as game turn. This is the case for CSM Warptime, which according to the CSM codex can be cast at the beginning of each turn, which according to the BRB means it can be cast at the beginning of each player turn. I'm not sure what the BA codex states about the power(s) in question, but check and see if it says turn, player turn or game turn.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
It specifically states you use Shield in the enemy's shooting phase. So it's good, and yes, you an use one in your phase, and Shield in the Enemy's. My face is Blood Angels Red! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts