Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Not a good idea.

Votes: 3 37.5%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fantasy Rumors
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while i was tinkering around with my orge list.I thought i could use Dragon Ogres as mournfang cavalry. which i think it is cool idea but what do you people think?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Is that just because you don't want to invest the cash in Mournfangs and want some stand-ins? If so, then sure go for it. I once used an old dwarf flamecannon as a thunderfire cannon with a techmarine in 40K...so I see no problems with stand-ins. However, if money is no option I would recommend the official Mournfang over Dragon Ogres, but that could be just because they are amongst my favorite miniatures. Some fo the most impressive cavalry in the game in my opinion.

·
Fantasy Rumors
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that just because you don't want to invest the cash in Mournfangs and want some stand-ins? If so, then sure go for it. I once used an old dwarf flamecannon as a thunderfire cannon with a techmarine in 40K...so I see no problems with stand-ins. However, if money is no option I would recommend the official Mournfang over Dragon Ogres, but that could be just because they are amongst my favorite miniatures. Some fo the most impressive cavalry in the game in my opinion.
To be honest I don't like the mournfang miniatures and I'm doing a WoC army anyway so I thought two birds with one stone and it would save some money as well.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
go for it mate! sounds like a nice idea.

though if you really want to sell it to me come up with a fluff explanation to explain why and how dragon ogres and normal ogres are worken together

1 - 6 of 6 Posts