Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this thread is for discussion of DB, DBZ or DBGT.

I have a theory that Goku is a missing primarch. wot do you think?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
LOL... It could very well be... really.

GW gets its inspiration from the oddest sources. DBZ could easily be the foundation for the Primarchs. Goku... which one would he be, though? And the various Androids?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean? I meant that in the story of 40K there are 2 missing Primeys. never found. Im saying Goku could be one of those. The 'earth' that he landed on is just another lost planet in the 40K universe!

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Yeah... but would Goku be his given name? Or, was he hit too hard on the head, or something, when he landed and was given a new name?

What's the real scoop?

And, as the bone on the throne was supposed to be psychic (yeah, whatever, lol) did he know he was gonna bite the big potty and decide to make the other missing link in his future image? Android 17? was it?

lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be the question wouldnt it? LOL

by the way how come my reputations still low? why havent you rated me? :(

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
lol... do something nice for the site and I will. Generate posts that have people really thinking about the hobby, or provide that key info that makes something click for one of our members, etc.

I don't rate on a buddy system, lol.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you obviously haven't read my "so you want to be a space marine official manual" yet. And about what you said about a buddy system. are you saying im your buddy? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Honestly, bob, I never cared for DBZ... I saw a few episodes when watching over the neighbor's kids, but even my kids don't watch it, lol.

I like the idea of branching out with the missing primarchs, though, lol.

·
Registered
598 Posts
i thought goten was alright, but im not familiar with the show..
lol, i didn't get the first part of this thread, very confusing

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ah, but Goku is not his given name. He is Kakorrat.

BTW, here's some DBZ trivia for you... all pureblooded Saiyans' real names are derived from a class of items in your refrigerator. What is it?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i thought goten was alright, but im not familiar with the show..
lol, i didn't get the first part of this thread, very confusing
Actually i didnt get a word Hespithe said either. LOL. i think he just made up some random gibberish. thats why i lol-ed at him. srry 4 the confusion :biggrin:

So what was your fav saga?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Ah, but Goku is not his given name. He is Kakorrat.

BTW, here's some DBZ trivia for you... all pureblooded Saiyans' real names are derived from a class of items in your refrigerator. What is it?
Vegetables. Vegeta sort of gives that one away.:biggrin:

·
Registered
28 Posts
im sorry but i jst really dont like the show

1 - 14 of 14 Posts