Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
List of some of the better combos that you have for doubles games such as teaming 2 diffrent unti together to make them bad ass.

1 such example is a unit of Pariahs with the Doom of Malan'tai. Making you take a Ld of 7 on 3D6 and take wounds equal to what you failed by if nasty.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
a deathwing army behind a horde army

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ive done my Chaos marines teamed up with loyalists. he provided the tanks i provided the obliterator heavy support and many angry berzerkers.

I also used a sorcerer to drag his terminator squad RIGHT into the face of my enemy, and he mutilated them!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Once played a BA/Guard team. In the name of all things cheesy, they paired a chaplain with 50 conscripts, over and over and over again

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
All dread army with a khorne bezerk army

·
Registered
800 Posts
Nids and Orks, infantry heavy. If it was a big point game, say 1500 points each, and you where space marines or something of high points cost, defeat is inevitable.

Best combo I have ever played though was my Necrons teaming up with a friends Nids, just seemed to compliment eachother nicely.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I like the Guard/CSM combo for Lash plus lots of big guns. Against any type of army the extra big blasts that the Guard can bring to the fight makes the Lash that much more deadly and reliable.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm going off the page, and saying Eldar and Green Tide Orks.

Get a farseer dooming a squad that some Orks are assaulting, or get a farseer guiding a squad of Lootas.

Add the Eldars extremely hard to kill mech, and I believe you got a devistating combo.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Mech Guard and Raider Spam DE.

Create holes in the enemy line with big guns, DE fly into the gaps and assault. Guard then reinforce and move up behind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts