Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be playing in a "Arena" warhammer fantasy tournament next month.

It's where each person takes one character (special or mundane, it matters not) and pits them in a series of combat events against others.

I was considering taking a Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord.

If I take The Mark of Tzeentch, Armour of Morrslieb, Chaos Rune Shield:
Does this stack to give me a 3+ ward save in close combat against just about everything in the game?
(Assume every combat is treated as an accepted challenge)

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
I am assuming you can not have more then one magical armor, atleast how people tell me, is that you cant have a magic shield and magic armor. though I dont see why, but many have said its impossible.

if it worked that would be pretty evil though, especially if you mounted said Lord on, lets say, a Barred steed? you would have a 2+ armor save 3+ ward save.

Im sure if another chaos toon is there he will be the Chaos Lord w/ MoN Father of blades and Armor of damnation build though

·
Registered
415 Posts
KhainiteAssassian is right you can not have two pieces of Magical Armour.

If I where you I would keep the shield and lose the armour. I've found that the Chaos armour is strong enough to stop most mundane attacks and the Rune Shield makes sure that the attacks are mundane

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
I dont know about Infernal puppet now, since ALL the miscasts are bad.

plus if its like a challenge can he even cast spells?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Not unless the spell entry says may be cast in combat. I think its just better to take a chaos lord if its challenges..MoN Father of blades, armour of damnation on a horse with shield. Kapow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts