1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I think you hit the nail on the head. They look like they use a lot of Chaos Marine iconography but I've never seen them before, so I'm going to agree with the knockoff idea.

Aesthetically they look better than the normal Finecast kit, but then again I don't like that kit so that's not saying a whole lot haha I'm not sure they'd be worth it.

·
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, that's what impressed me. Most of the seller's stuff (I'm assuming) is Forge World fakes. Their feedback definitely says so.

But these two guys are actually pretty cool, and as far as I can tell aren't fakes or re-casts from another manufacturer.

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
They look like recasts of kit bashed models. I swear that plasma looking weapon is from an epic titan or something.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
:goodpost:
I think that's it, I could've sworn that to
Still cool though!

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Might be a plasma annihilator, but my experience with the model range from epic is pretty limited.

·
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm, its not the plasma annihilator from the the classic Imperator titan. If anything it reminds me of the Ork Heavy Plasma Gun from the Rogue Trader Ork sprues. But I still don't think that quite matches up.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
He, its big, it kills stuff, who really cares what is?

·
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heh, we're just critically nerding it up.

Mostly I was hoping to locate a reputable manufacturer. I don't need new obliterators, but in general I'm not crazy about ordering from a suspicious eBay seller with a lot of negative feedback.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts