Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just been looking over t'internet for some cheap minis and after a few sites that were a pound or 2 cheaper here and there, I found triple helix wargames which was a hell of a lot cheaper. Anyone used this site? Is there a catch? Is it as good as it seems? Or can anyone recommend a better one. Be great to hear your opinions.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I don't know about triple helix but I use giftsforgeek.com which has similar prices and I always get my minis from there now, its not unheard of that online retailers have cheaper prices than GW - its why GW are squeazing the independant retailers for all they have.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
triple helix is a shop near to where i live, good guys run the place and there no catch with the prices, im not sure what there like for shipping though as i go into store,

but a recommenadation on my part is https://elementgames.co.uk/sign-in?redirect=my-account/

there the best online retailers for cheaper models ive used, when ordering each model there is a date it available from and if in stock and when it wll be posted.,th

1 - 4 of 4 Posts