Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody knows anywhere I could possibly get hold of one of the old resin kits that are discontinued. I am currently looking to get hold of at least four Chaos Dreadclaws, for my collection.
Preferably I would want an unassembled resin kit, but I understand that they are discontinued. I don’t suppose anybody has one lying around on a dusty shelf? I am open to discussing prices for second hand painted examples, depending on condition and quality of the piece. If you have of know somebody who would be willing to part with this old drop pod, please PM me.

Whist on the topic of the Deadclaw, has anybody got one of these models? What are people’s thoughts on the model itself and has anybody used them effectively in games?

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
I really don't know where you could get an old one; basically everyone converted them from the plastic kit, as far as I know, a trend which has continued even with the new model for it.

They add another dimension to CSM, although they're rather on the pricey side (nearly 3 times as much as a loyalist Pod!) for my liking.

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
I haven't see the old ones around much, they were known to be one of the worst kits produced by Forge_World, The new Dread Claw is a nice kit and the reports of its use I have seen give it very positive reviews.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts