Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks guys. I am just glad to be done with the build. I will paint it up in a month or so. I started on my next build already and close to done. Iron Priest on "Thunderwolf" and Cyberwolves. Looking good so far...

Sneak peak

The Priest carries a bolter and a Thunder Hammer... Way to much to carry! I converted a Storm Bolter, Mechanicus artifact (A targeter in my world due to the bionic eye), and a Space Wolf Bolter.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Oh you're a tease.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What is an Iron Priest with beautiful pets? They are not complete yet. I am still working out their power plants and deciding if I like the Lightning Claws on them. They are cool but I need more of a “Mech look”.

Running with the Pack

I set the Cyberwolves next to other models in my army just to get the feel of them. Check out the old Grampa Iron Priest there… Painted him 10 years ago I think? Gramps has been watching over the new Iron Priests construction.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks

Thanks BobPanda... I stumbled across your work a long time ago and your work has been an inspiration to me as well! I love your stuff! My Ven Dread was a inspiration based on your Dreadrider... Dig it!

I have some other ideas in the work. Maybe I could pick your brain over them...

James

1 - 20 of 38 Posts