Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to paint some DA i would like to know should i undercoat them black or white and also what undercoat would be better on the other aspect warriors :victory:

I know the title dont say Aspect warriors aswell i just relised

·
Registered
210 Posts
undercoat with chaos black spray, I think i then painted a thin layer of regal blue onto mine , a mix of regal blue and enchanted blue working up using more enchanted blue to highlight leave the head seperate and how i did mine was spray them black then once that had dried spray them white. I do this as it gives he white a slightly more solid white rather than a really bright white

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Undercoat the bodies black and the heads white.

If you have already glued them then do black and slowly build the white up with astronomican grey foundation paint.

for the rest undercoat them black, other than the howling banshees and possibly the shining spears

·
Registered
210 Posts
I actually undercoated my banshes black as well then i use bubonic brown as a base then chesnut or flesh wash once thats dry i do a mix of bleach bone and a very very small amount of flesh wash then build up with just bleach bone then 50/50 bleach bone and skull white gives a nice effect when its dry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts