Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys help us!
We are playing a big conjested game. My mate want to know if he can place his flyer stand on a wrecked Lehman Russ tank hull as there is where else to place the model. His argument is that the BRB says wrecked vehicles are treated as difficult and dangerous terrain.
Many thanks

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
I say yes. I've been able to drive Rhinos over the hulls of wrecked Rhinos in games before, leading to Rhinos stacked two high on the battlefield...

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
flyer bases are basically ignored for all purposes other than measuring, it doesnt matter where you put the base.
and yes a rhino could go over it, but it would take dangerous tests, but in our group we dont allow it unless the tank has a dozer blade, or if the vehicle has exploded(just for common sense)

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
yes a rhino could go over it, but it would take dangerous tests, but in our group we dont allow it unless the tank has a dozer blade, or if the vehicle has exploded(just for common sense)
If the vehicle explodes you're supposed to remove it from play, as per the Vehicle Damage Chart.

RAW since a Wrecked vehicle counts as Difficult/Dangerous Terrain and a vehicle that has exploded shouldn't be there any more (is replaced by area terrain) there's no issue whatsoever with you moving through/on top of it. If you stop on top you aren't counted as being on a different level though, that is only with Ruins.

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
Yep a wreck is terrain so no problem to place the flyer. Don't forget the Wobbly Model allowance too.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks guys, much appreciated :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts