Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
I work in Detroit, and I for one am pretty excited. Now that they've filed for bankruptcy it's only a matter of time before Detroit completely falls to pieces and becomes some sort of fabled Lost City. Once that happens dungeon crawling will actually be a thing. There's already deer and bear living in the ruins of the Ancient Ones (people from the 1960s) as well as crazy hobos that are basically zombies. There's treasure too, although most of it is crack and is closely guarded by the local raider gangs.

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The city was a sinking ship for a long time and now finally it has hit the bottom of the sea floor. Hopefully new management and a good slap in the face will put this city back on the right track... kind of.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Just nuke and burn the city, along with the majority of people living in it. It's a wealth fare state, and a large portion of our tax money goes to these hippies and crack dealers as you say. Let it file for Bankruptcy, but don't let it file for Bankruptcy Protection....you realize what that is right?

Means they will not go bankrupt, but instead be bought out by someone. Like Donald Trump did to Atlantic City.

Seriously burn this town and everyone in it, I don't give a damn bout Detroit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts