Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow heretics!

I'm currently expanding my gameboard and my terrain collection in general. As I play a Daemons army in 40k, my current gameboard resembles that of a scorched earth; Burnt, ashen and barren. It's a "War of the Realms" board that has been painted. Now here comes the fun part; I think the current terrain available for 40k is so goddamn boring - I want to get something a bit more fun and chaotic in nature. And here is where I need your help.

Do you know of any good sites to buy terrain for Wargaming, in the infernal nature? Any site will do and any advice, as I have no clue where to start this little adventure.

The first part is my new Aegis Defence Line, where I bought the one from Wargamma (http://wargamma.com/collections/demons-and-dark-ancients/products/linked-barricade-set-dark-ancients) and I think it's awesome! Let me hear your experiences and where you usually buy terrain.

Thanks!

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you considered the Storm of Magic terrain for WHFB?
Well I have 3 pieces from WHFB so far: Dreadfire portal combo, Magewrath throne combo and the Dreadstone blight.

It is the closest I have seen yet, I agree - But I was thinking that maybe there was some scenary website somewhere that I might have missed. Excellent tip though, thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts