Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I might start a project log. So starting in no particularly organized order I'll just cut to the chase with pictures and descriptions. Please feel welcome to leave your thoughts/ advice/ ideas etc.

Gal vorbak conv front.jpg

Gal vorbak conv back.jpg

So using the chosen from the Dark vengeance set, I used a bit of greenstuff to customise them into my own WB Gal Vorbak. Their arms have been made to look fleshy and mutated and I have added further horns and spikes to their heads and backpacks. The 'Sergeant' (guy with the cape - I wasn't sure what to call him) has a crab-like chitin which I thought was pretty neat and the helmet he was carrying he is now wearing alongside a bit of sculpting around the back of the head.

I hope to be adding more to this plog but that's all for now I'm kind of new to making a plog (my first) so I hope the pictures are ok (and that you can see them).:victory:

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello again. Following on from the Word Bearers slow progress I thought I'd show you how my WE are coming along.

Angron.jpg
Angron so far. Ron himself is done I just need to finish his base and the dead Ultramarines on it...

WE dreadnought.jpg
My BaC dread. He's only been based and washed so he still has a lot of work to be done.

WE Praetor.jpg
Not much to see here he is unpainted atm but he is my WE Praetor.

WE sergeants.jpg
To maximise attacks I've given both my sergeants dual weapons which required a little conversion work. I feel that the dual weapons matches the WE fluff.

As for the squads (I split them into 5's but they will actually be in units of 10), they are more or less all BaC except 5 MKII armoured marines form which I had 5 bolters of an alternate pattern left over so I added them to the MKIV's to show a little variety in wargear etc. That's all from me now, I will return to my cave and continue the Blood God *achoo* Emperor's bidding.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts