Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
That looks awesome. Is that one made from the new plastic kit? If it is then that kit is good value.
Fine work

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
looks dead killy there. Now paint the base and start baashing skrumgrods with it to show them how great orks are.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice! The paint scheme looks a bit plain but the model defiantly looks very killy!
PLAIN?! pft, the Orkzez don't need to be all dolled up and pretty to get to the killing! though maybe a nice pretty rainbow on the front would look nice though...

In all seriousness though, does the new deffdread come with four different DCCW arms or did you have to sack parts from other models? I noticed a lot of those weapons look like they're from the same (or are) mold as the DCCW for the killa kanz.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I really love the paint job on this model. I like the weathered metal effect. Very killy with all those DCCW.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I notice however that one side has lots of red and the other does to seem to; will it not therefore spin due to going faster on one side than the other?
This conjures up a happy mental image for me. I like the post of this monster, and yes... dead killy.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
In all seriousness though, does the new deffdread come with four different DCCW arms or did you have to sack parts from other models? I noticed a lot of those weapons look like they're from the same (or are) mold as the DCCW for the killa kanz.
According to the Games Workshop website it comes with five different close combat weapons.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts