Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok now that i have your attention no i am not asking if i can deepstrike a landraider( i know you were all popping chubs just thinking about it). I am asking if i take a land Raider as a dedicated transport can i deploy the landraider normally and deepstrike the terminators that belings to that land raider into play later?

Sen

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
ok now that i have your attention no i am not asking if i can deepstrike a landraider( i know you were all popping chubs just thinking about it). I am asking if i take a land Raider as a dedicated transport can i deploy the landraider normally and deepstrike the terminators that belings to that land raider into play later?

Sen
Well Blood Angels *can* Deepstrike Land Raiders :p

If what your asking is if you can deploy the Land Raider, then Deepstrike the Terminators later (which is what I think your asking), then the answer is yes, you can.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good thats what i wanted to know I just didn't want Abaddon to get lonely up there all byhimself haha. now Kharn can borrow the Land raider for the weekend while Abaddon DS in with his homies
thanks !

Sen

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
The issue is they must come onto the board together from reserve. So, the LR is stuck driving on from the board edge when your Termie's deepstrike onto the board.
No. If the termies are not embarked in their dedicated transport, then the two units make separate reserve rolls and can arrive on different turns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts