Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and saw World War Z yesterday and it made me miss L4D2 so I thought I would re-install it and check out what mods were made for it. I found this on the workshop and thought some of you might like it.

Deathwing part 1

Deathwing part 2

DEATHWING is a mod for the PC to replace Left 4 Dead 2. It is a cooperative FPS where the objective is to reach the end of each level with as many men as you started.

Start the campaign by selecting your armaments carefully. You have a choice between standard firearms, where ammunition is finite but range is safer, or melee weapons, the up close and personal approach that will never leave you empty handed.

You face an abomination that can only be purged by brute force. Board the space derelict, remove its inhabitants, and discover its true purpose.

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does it have a 40K feel or is it more of an appearance mod?
I could not get the mod to work right except one time but this is not a fault of the mod I have something conflicting and it is doing it to most of my mods.

From what I was able to play it seemed as if it was a total conversion. Bolters and noise and all. As far as feel it did feel like you were a 9 foot tall killing machine. Then again I only played for about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Youtube Deathwing LFD2 mod

There are a few videos of the LFD2 Deathwing mod. More than just a reskin. Not a complete change of the game but then again, that is not what people would be looking for I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts