Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my first try at doing my nurgle death guard army list, it's my first time doing Chaos. (thanks to Svart for making most of the list! :victory:)

HQ:

Daemon Prince - Mark of Nurgle, Warptime, Wings = 175 pts

Elites:

5 Plague Terminators - Terminator Champion, Heavy flamer with chainfist, 4 combi-meltas = 200 pts

Troops:

7 Plague Marines - Plague Champion with powerfist & Personal Icon, 2 plasma guns, Rhino = 271 pts

7 Plague Marines - Plague Champion with powerfist, 2 meltas, Rhino = 256 pts

7 Plague Marines - Plague Champion with powerfist, 2 flamers, Rhino = 256 pts

Heavy Support:

2 Obliterators = 150 pts

2 Obliterators = 150 pts

Land Raider - Daemonic Possession = 240 pts

Total = 1698

I would really like some feedback on this. As I mentioned before, I am new to Chaos so I want to learn on how to make this list solid so I can have a fun time. Cheers!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Land raider needs DP, so drop the Havoc Launcher and take Daemonic Possession;
Otherwise it's looking pretty neat; If Svart helped with it, i don't wanna tamper with it much!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Land raider needs DP, so drop the Havoc Launcher and take Daemonic Possession;
Otherwise it's looking pretty neat; If Svart helped with it, i don't wanna tamper with it much!
I was thinking that maybe DP wasn't the best choice because it reduces the BS to 3, and the land raider is quite good with it's lascannons.. but anyway, they are twin linked, so I could drop it for that.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Twin linked bs3 and bs4 are for all practical purposes the same.
You really need that raider moving every turn until the termies get stuck in. DP is a must here.

Nice build.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
it does look good. personally, i'd drop a termie and the DP in favor of a Lord/Sorc to write in the LR, but that's strictly preference.

good hunting.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
inigo practically explained it perfectly, Primary Objective of your LR is to just run at your opponent delivering Stuff, THEN your free to Lascannon stuff for the Lols.

And yeah, Hardly any difference between BS3 and BS4 :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts