Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Terminator heavy, but I managed to fit some marines in here.
HQ: Typhus. 230 points.
6 Terminators, 2 reaper autocannons, 2 chainfists, aspiring champion with mutation, tank hunters, mark of nurgle. 302 points.
HQ:Champion Narburus(Chaos Lt.) Terminator armor, Plague sword, Close combat weapon, strength, mutation, spikey bits, nurgle's rot, mark of nurgle.
136 points.
6 Terminators, 2 reaper autocannons, 2 chainfists, aspiring champion with mutation, tank hunters, mark of nurgle. 302 points.

Troops:7 plague marines, mark of nurgle, 2 meltaguns, aspiring champion with powerfist.

Troops:as above.

Troops: as above.

Total at 1504 points.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far, I've been proxying the termies.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mostly because of horrible luck on my part, the termies haven't done too hot.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a new list, 1850 this time.
HQ: Typhus the Traveller. Retinue of 6 Terminators, 2 reaper autocannons, two Chainfists, and an Aspiring Champion. 302 points.

Champion Narburus, as in post #1. 136 points. Joins 14 man Plague Marine squad.

14 Plague Marines, two Meltaguns, Aspiring Champion with Powerfist and Nurgle's Rot, and Daemonic Mutation . 321 points.

5x7 Plague Marines, two Plasma Guns, Aspiring Champion with Powerfist and Nurgle's Rot. 865 points.
1854 points.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually, the List should be something like this:
HQ: Chaos Lord with Daemonic Strength, Mutation, Nurgle's Rot, and Manreaper, and Terminator Armour. 145 points.Retinue of 6 Terminators, 2 reaper autocannons, two Chainfists, and an Aspiring Champion. 302 points.

4x7 Plague Marines, two Plasma Guns, Aspiring Champion with Powerfist and Nurgle's Rot. 692 points.

Two Tri-Las Predators with Extra Armour, one with Mutated Hull. 320 points.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts