Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had to pick one Xeno/human/whatever as the warhammer's mightiest single force, who would you choose and why? Primarchs, Phoenix lords, special astartes characters as well as other special xeno/demon characters are off limits.

My personal choice would be Necron Overlod/Phareon in general. Aside them commanding hundreds, if not thousand of tomb worlds and more, they also seem to be one of the best tacticians in the galaxy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you mean in a one on one battle i would say a Vindicare Assassin is a serious contender, they could win it before his opponent even knew they had arrived.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think I am going to go with the Void Dragon. His power rivals even that of the chaos gods, and even currently is growing in power as the mechanicum priests/people seek to "better themselves" by augmenting/replacing their bodies with machinery slowing giving the void dragon power, the same way the other C'tan got power off the Necrontyr.

He is basically an Imperial sanctioned god that controls most of the Imperium's weaponry as "The Machine Spirit".

Therefore he has all the might of a Star God, and the vast machineries of the Imperium, AND the people that make some of the scariest weapons imaginable worship him. I would say he has the whole power thing on lock.

EDIT: Nevermind, read the rules of the question. The above is still interesting.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Shall we just agree on the Ghosts in general then? Add Bonin, Rawne, Varl, Larkin, Criid and the others, win.
They are nly human, and really only fight the more human enemies of mankind (barring Gaunt's run-in's with daemonics and loony Choas Cultist leaders.

No the one Ultimate Warrior, the Deadlist Creature, and Worst Enemy to Make in the Warhammer 40k Universe was, and may still be Legienstrasse; and any surviving offspring. As the given article can tell you (http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Legienstrasse) she was created to be the ultimate killing machine. Absorbing biomass to gain srength she was probably the best Bio-Weapon ever designed by the Imperium; specifically the now Renegade Maerorus Assassinorum Temple. I mean the Assassin beat entire Squads of soldiers and a Eversor Assassin, and was only just barely dfeat by sheer luck.

Really, I can only think of maybe one other creature who could beat this bitch.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Mkoll and Ven would still kick it's ass, if only just for the simple fact that the Legienstrasse shite is some of the worst fluff I've ever read in my life, it's Goto worthy. Besides, that assassin would just be ambling along, killing left right and centre, fighting her way through a space station an-- hang on what? How did ten full titan Legios get on a small little space station, it must have taken some kind of tactical geni.....

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!

·
Irn Bru 32!
1,436 Posts
Mkoll and Ven would still kick it's ass, if only just for the simple fact that the Legienstrasse shite is some of the worst fluff I've ever read in my life, it's Goto worthy. Besides, that assassin would just be ambling along, killing left right and centre, fighting her way through a space station an-- hang on what? How did ten full titan Legios get on a small little space station, it must have taken some kind of tactical geni.....

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!
Just as planned. <giant bird like creature cackles>

·
Registered
54 Posts
As I recall one of the Traitor Primarchs who ascended to Daemonhood was killed by a vindicare assassin.

If that does not attend to their strength I don't know what does.

A strong contender is Draigo, as he is still alive sniffing warp dust and riding unicorns in the warp.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
As I recall one of the Traitor Primarchs who ascended to Daemonhood was killed by a vindicare assassin.
Only two out of four I'm afraid. Konrad Curze, or Nighthaunter if you prefer, was assassinated by a Callidus assassin, M'Shen. Though he not only knew M'Shen was coming, but he allowed her to kill him. Death is nothing compared to vindication after all.

·
Warlord of Vermin
882 Posts
ghazghkull thraka

this ork has millions of orks following his every step

fucking waaagh the shit outta all of yous

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think I am going to put my final answer as to who hold the most power would be the Necrons who control the Celestial Orrery.

They could make every single Tau/Ork/Human/Eldar and anyone that isn't in the webway, warp or just really far away (rest of Tyranid fleets) die to supernova.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It seems no one here is listening. I specifically mentioned no special characters. Special characters are all characters who have names and were in some way featured in novels/codex and carry feats exotraordinary even for their species/power and so on. No guys like Gaunt and Cain who casually kill astartes whenever they feel like it, like no commisar should be capable off.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts