Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rules question:

CSM Noise Marines: 'One Noise Marine per ten models may replace his boltgun with a blastmaster'

This was later errata'd to say: 'One Noise Marine may replace his boltgun with a blastmaster'. If the squad numbers ten or more models, an additional Noise Marine may replace replace his boltgun with a blastmaster'.

This suggests that 'one per 10' mean 'one for every ten or partial of ten'.

Dark Eldar Warriors: •One Kabalite Warrior may take an item from the Special Weapons list. If the unit numbers twenty models, then up to two may do so.

•For every ten models in the unit, one Kabalite Warrior may take an item from the Heavy Weapons list.

So here's the question: Considering the wording on the Warriors for special weapons, the wording on the Warriors for Heavy Weapons, the original wording on Noise Marines, and the Errata for Noise Marines....

Would you allow a second Heavy Weapon in a 10+ squad of Kalabite Warriors?

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Sure, it's not like Dark Eldar are going to break the game any time soon and since an 11-man unit doesn't fit in a Raider, I'd very much encourage my opponents to bring 11-man units with dual heavy weapons.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Oh, yeah, totally misread the wording on that. 'For every ten' means for every ten, you confused me by talking about Blastmasters and an Errata that Dark Eldar didn't get.

No, 'one per ten' means one for each ten I'm afraid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts