Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skimming thru the Book and Faq. 3 Questions came up.

1) The Reaver have a save of 4+, however if I give my Archon a Bike he still has his shitty 5+. Just +1 to Strength and Toughness?

2) Wych Lords still reacive their 4+ Inv in CC on a Reaver still. I didnt see anywhere it said it cant. Pretty awsome if your Shadow Cloak bites it.

3) Can I have a Archon and a Wych Dracite in the same force. I know the rules say one Archon or Archite can runs things, but as many Dracites or Dracons can be taken. However in the rulebook it says if lead by Wych Lord or DE Lord changes the Troops choices a bit. Im just confuse on this....

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Skimming thru the Book and Faq. 3 Questions came up.

1) The Reaver have a save of 4+, however if I give my Archon a Bike he still has his shitty 5+. Just +1 to Strength and Toughness?
Yeah, that sucks doesn't it?

2) Wych Lords still reacive their 4+ Inv in CC on a Reaver still. I didnt see anywhere it said it cant. Pretty awsome if your Shadow Cloak bites it.
Certainly. Like you said, nothing says she loses it. Even though it seems weird to "dodge" things on a bike. Even stranger when only she can do it.

3) Can I have a Archon and a Wych Dracite in the same force. I know the rules say one Archon or Archite can runs things, but as many Dracites or Dracons can be taken. However in the rulebook it says if lead by Wych Lord or DE Lord changes the Troops choices a bit. Im just confuse on this....
You can have both as far as I'm aware. It's just that the one in charge (usually the Archon/Archite determines your FOC. And you choose which one that is yourself.
Hope it helps. :eek:k:

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awsome. I like the Idea of a 2 Glass Cannons on Bikes, Lord with more wounds and Shadow Cloak, and a Drachite with her Wych Weapons and 4+ Invun in CC. Like it alot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts