Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Does any one know the name of it and what race or races will be included?

Btw AWESOMENESS

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it were a new race then they would be the ones in the image, since its Orks im guessing that, since Orks are already playable, this means the next new faction will be the Imperial Guard... i'd prefer Necrons, Tau or Dark Eldar but I suppose the Guard will be fun to massacre in multiplayer.

'Fresh Victims!'

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
It could be the inquisition as one of the I's in Retribution uses the inquisitor I

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Having read through the links on this thread and the New Releases thread, I'm actually really looking forward to this. However I personally don't mind who the new race is, as I like all of the races for different things. Each have their advantages, each have their disadvantages. Guess all there is to do now is wait half a year :(

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
As the link said, you will be able to choose more than one race in the single player campaign (a little like Dark Crsade). What Im hoping for is that they continue on the winning formula that chaos Rising provided with various gameplay and not the repeating pattern shown in original DOW-II and Dark Crusade (even though I loved that game for its story).

Imperial Guard Im hoping for, most definitiely but it would be awesome if they have different regiments avaleble so its not only Cadian models they use.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I hope the 'multiple race campaign' isn't like DC or SS. Soulstorm failed without saying, but I disliked Dark Crusades campaign because there wasn't a lot of story. You'd grind to the other races base, kill them then get a little story. Not very in-depth.

As for the new race the'll be releasing, It'll probably be the guard, seeing at they made an entrance in Chaos Rising.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts