Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
A man in a Darth Vader costume robbed a Chase bank in Setauket, Long Island on Thursday morning.
I found this infinitely more funny because i read cheese bank to start with.

·
Registered
378 Posts
By any chance did you see this on the daily what?
I love that site.

Most of the news articles on it are taking it very jokily. Saying he used the force on the guy he pushed around. It is very funny tho.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting enough, I heard about it while playing a quick round of Counter Strike this morning. It was crazy enough to be true, and there it was.

I consider myself an unlucky individual. If luck existed, of course. But I have a knack for locating...strange things. And thanks guys, but I'm just relaying what I had heard down the grapevine. Thought you guys would enjoy it.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
I've always felt like if you commit a crime (where nobody gets hurt, at any rate) in a sufficiently amusing way, you ought to just get a slap on the wrist. Like, when they catch Vader, let's just force him to watch Episode 1 or The Christmas Special on a loop for 24 hours, instead of throwing him in the clink for 5-10 for armed robbery.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I've always felt like if you commit a crime (where nobody gets hurt, at any rate) in a sufficiently amusing way, you ought to just get a slap on the wrist. Like, when they catch Vader, let's just force him to watch Episode 1 or The Christmas Special on a loop for 24 hours, instead of throwing him in the clink for 5-10 for armed robbery.
That means we'd be letting off everyone who's ever been on Americas dumbest criminals. Some of those people should really be taken out of the genepool, let alone sent to prison :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts