Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's not been every long since the first Darkness reached its dramatic end, but I'm interested to see how many people would be interested in taking part in the second installment when it comes. I'm not limiting it to players from the original as, while they are of course welcome to return, I'm also looking to bring in some new players and the unique ideas they can bring.

So basically, just a show of hands as to anyone who would be interested if I did write up Darkness II.

EDIT: For those of you who don't know about Darkness, this is a link to the first one.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Looking at the old one, it interests me so we shall see Romero. Also dont forget to work on ToTEL!

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
Uh, Romero?

You remember that stuff that I said at the end of the first one? About how I wanted a sequel? Yeah. Not even gonna bother repeating it because I still feel the same way.

Count me in

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Will the new recruitment / races be like the first one or will there be new to choose from? Im already having idea's of what to have.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Went through a quick rough trial of the current things posted in the original just need to wait for the updated stuff.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I followed Darkness half-way through, but then was preoccupied with work. Still it struck me as a great Role-play; I would be interested to throw my hat in the ring with you fella's.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Romero, I'm happy to be here. Now if you can just do me a favor and keep goblins as a playable race...I'd hate for my kingdom's outline to go to waste. :grin:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Seems, Interesting, wish I could participate, depends on how well it can be kept alive, especially since I am running a Civ based game of my own, Completely homebrew.

So from reading I assume that the antagonists are the undead, since they are lead by a lich. I usually love playing as the undead in RPG's when possible. My interest is peaked, but I am not sure if I want to jump into another Civ game just yet, since I am more looking for a character driven one, but this seems to be the only recruiting game here.

I might consider playing but will wait to see if more players decide to join.

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
Actually Necross, I doubt we'd be facing undead unless Romero's gonna give us a story about how the Arch Lich returned and if he does then I want my dragons back too, so that's unlikely. After all, I'm pretty damn sure he's dead after the events of Darkness 1 where he, all his minions and all of our armies disappeared from the face of the Earth and are not going to reappear for a very long time if they reappear at all. Add that to the fact that he was fucked up by the most powerful mage the world has ever seen and it's unlikely he'll be coming back

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Santaire is right of course. In terms of the undead style Shadow army from the first Darkness, they're lost somewhere in the warp, just as the armies from the first Darkness are. And the Arch-Lich took one hell of a beating, so he's not coming around anytime soon ;P

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The old races are staying, although I suppose if you took an army of Magi and kitted them out with all the Necromancy traits then you could certainly have an army made mostly out of the undead.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.