Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

341 - 355 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
This is really terrible timing, but such is life. I'm basically going to be even more pressed for time in March than I have been these past few months (although whether that's laziness or inability is another matter). My activity is going to drop even more, so please don't expect me to be the catalyst for the revival of Darkness.

·
Registered
369 Posts
My question is, what do we do now? I thought the Lich was killed? Maybe the forces at sea can land near Salthuisar and with Kogan-sul, start to reclaim some territories?

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
I'd rate our chances as pretty low. Quite frankly though, at the moment I'm contemplating whether to send my army into the portal despite the obvious risks entailed. As to what you should do, I would say that you should try to take back Salthiusar's peninsula. The bigger our base, the more troops we can recruit

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #346
I just want to put this to the group, so hear me out.

If you do manage to band together and start claiming provinces, it's going to be a long time till you really properly win, so my suggestion is, if I can engineer a suitably dramatic ending in the next few turns, that will allow all of you survivors to carry your nations across to any possible sequels, and perhaps even have some kind of advantage in future games, how would you feel about it?

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
Dramatic ending? Count me in. Esterwynne shall rise from the ashes of bloodshed stronger than ever! :laugh:

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #354
So there it is. Darkness has reached it's end. I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that was involved and help make my idea come to life.

Everyone that was involved, I'm going to rep you as much as I can because honestly, you deserve it.

Thank you, and I hope I can see you all again if I make a sequel.

341 - 355 of 355 Posts