Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

321 - 340 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Come on guys. We are coming up to the two week mark and no-one has posted. Let's keep this thing going!
All written, I just need to get it posted. Also, any ideas why this is happening?

Can I have some opinions on what Esterwynne should do? I'd have posted already if I'd had some
Obviously, it's up to you. Research and recruit, again obviously. Then, either begin moving somewhere or stay put. Being isolated could be a problem, but whether moving will help is a long-term question and I can't really advise you on that.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I've just had a bit of a hectic week. don't worry, my post is almost finished, I should have it up by tonight, or, at latest early tomorrow morning. I'm sorry for the lack of obvious action.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I hope to have something up this evening or next. Sorry for my delay, I took a tumble last week and have been kind of out of it since.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #327
Look guys, I don't want to be whipping a dead horse here. It's been two weeks and we only have two posts? I mean I get that you might have real life commitments, but was there not even half an hour you could grab somewhere to at least put something up.

I've really enjoyed running this, and I hope you all have enjoyed taking part in it, but I want to see it reach it's proper end, then end that it deserves, and I can only do that if you guys can keep up your posting.

Need I remind you all of Rule 6, which you agreed to when you joined this RP.

"6: If you are going to join this, please do so confident you will not disappear for weeks on end with no notice."

·
Reaper of Souls
1,303 Posts
Really sorry I didn't post before this, as mentioned in Darkness Traditional I've had serious internet issues lately.

In regards to the content of my post, I'm bored of sitting on my arse for so long. Let's get out there and kill these SoBs

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
They may have come late or early, but all of you have managed to get a post up which just adds to the rich story of this RP. Thanks to you all for continuing to spend time on this.

And Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Romero, I can't get the most recent map image up properly. I don't know if its just my computer or a general problem, but it doesn't seem to be working. Is there any chance you could re-upload it or something?

321 - 340 of 355 Posts