Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about the mods make a thread for every aspect of the army. eg. fluff, tactica and force organization, special characters etc. And people can post the specific ideas into those separately so everything dosn't just pool together and get mixed up.
I guess once a piece of work or idea is chosen it can be stickied so what we come up with at the end is a library of everything about the chapter, the army, EVERYTHING.

I'm only posting this because there seems to be a lack of organisation in this forum and all we're are getting is flitters of ideas that don't get any real attention.

Regards,
Alfie

·
Registered
194 Posts
I second this notion its time we buff up this sub section thread and make sub threads for specifics. also jez if your reading this can we please move this topic a bit more further up the page to get more exposure? Please :) :drinks:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dont bother asking him..Just pm jez
We just pm spam him until he moves it lol

But yeah.. i third the notion
take a look my friend i sent a pm to jez and he was a very nice person and moved it for us, thank you Jez for doing that

LONG LIVE OUR TRAITOR LEGION!!!!:victory:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Lol maybe i should of asked nicely. I pmed jez twice on different occasions, basically bitching and whining. Then you ask and presto, it is done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts