Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Well there have been multiple issues as to why this project has not been finished and I won't bother wasting anyone's time explaining them all.

However the number one problem is that the Vision of Heresy is not anyone's top project, even for those who had claimed the title of project leader.

If anyone really wants to get it finished they are more then likely gonna have to set other projects aside and make some final decisions.

I could piece together all that is finished from my notes into one thread, so that no one has to go hunting through everything to know whats going on.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I say go for it to the both of you :)
I suggest that all of the unit and HQ ideas are put into one single thread, so that we can see it more easily. And also notes about things that we are going to do, because this project seems interesting to me, but a little......disorganized.
I am piecing everything that was finished for one thread so expect a posting within the next 24 hours :eek:k:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.