Splinter Cannon
Raider

HEAVY SUPPORT
Razorwing Jetfighter

Razorwing Jetfighter

ALLIED DETACHMENT
Fabulous Style

16 Chaos Space Marines
Enhanced Warriors, Mark of Slaanesh, Icon of Excess, Champion with Lightning Claw

Not too sure, but I like the look of it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I like it! Although I'm not entirely sure what the duke brings to the table, your vehicles are fast enough already imo. He does bring more drugs to the party so who cares!^^

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it! Although I'm not entirely sure what the duke brings to the table, your vehicles are fast enough already imo. He does bring more drugs to the party so who cares!^^
This, essentially. I don't really rate sole HQ Haemonculi, I'd be wasting an Agoniser Archon, the Lady Malys is kind of meh, Vect is too expensive, and Sathonyx can't fit in a Raider, so I'm left with Sliscus. An Archon would be cheaper and I could put a Blaster on him so he can contribute, but Sliscus has Hypertoxins which I really rather like, still combat-y enough to win unit-level challenges, and is still reasonably inexpensive for his bonuses. Oh, and drugs. That's the only reason the Flawless Host are sticking around.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I forgot about the Hypertoxins, those are rather nice indeed. Like I said before I like it! Looking forward to seeing how it works out^^.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts