Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys post all your ideas here fast cause we are counting down! in about 5 days the preview codex will be in my local games workshop and I will try to memorise as much stuff as I can and come back here and post some stuff. post stuff about dark eldar and more importantly stuff you will definatly want me to remember (ie. only most import stuff I will try to remember cause my meomry sucks, one of those places has been taken up by the possibly new dark lance.)

5 days till preview
30+ days till release

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
New Dark lance.

And I want to know everything about the new bikers.

if you can only remember one thing aside from the new dark lances. make it the Bikers ability of flying over and doing x ammount of damage, if thats equipment, who has it on.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Incubi, incubi, incubi. What are the stats like, FOC slot, equiptment, etc.

Also, if Drazhar is still in.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Incubi, incubi, incubi. What are the stats like, FOC slot, equiptment, etc.

Also, if Drazhar is still in.
read the other threads, we talk about both

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Shouldn't this just be part of the DE thread?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Not really too impressed with the pre-orders. Was expecting more of a multi part model for the archon similar to the SM / CSM HQ; instead we only get two head options. I'm still not liking the raider; yea you could take the sail off but without it it might look a bit wierd, like an old tin bath tub and the Incubi, metal again?

Warriors look nice though, i'll give them that.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Not really sure about the point of this thread as it could just as well be put into the compilation thread at the top but I will let it be for now.

I closed the other one since pre orders could already be found in the compilation thread.

Also if you are going to bring back rumours from looking at preview codicies I would suggest you take a look at these :
Warp Beasts
Grotesques
Talos
New Units

Pretty much nothing is known about the above, from what Ive read there will be new types of beasts for the beast masters. Grotesques will be Ogryn sized, there will be 2 versions of the Talos and Ive heard nothing about the rumoured new units in the codex.

So if anyone can bring back info on these I would be very happy. I get my copy of the codex in 2 weeks and we dont have a local GW here so I cant check it out before this.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Not really too impressed with the pre-orders. Was expecting more of a multi part model for the archon similar to the SM / CSM HQ; instead we only get two head options. I'm still not liking the raider; yea you could take the sail off but without it it might look a bit wierd, like an old tin bath tub and the Incubi, metal again?

Warriors look nice though, i'll give them that.
Then stick with old models or wait 10 years for new ones just be happy that we get something k pumpkin?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts