Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just saying dark eldar are officially comming back, gamesworkshop annoucned this at one of their many gamesdays.
and here is part of the email i got, just as proof for the non-believers

Incoming! Dark Eldar

Today at UK Games Day we announced the re-launch of the Dark Eldar and unveiled a wicked host of new Dark Eldar miniatures. Jes Goodwin, lead Dark Eldar designer, was there to answer questions about his latest creations and show off the cover art from the new Codex. As newsletter subscribers we felt that you should be the first to hear the news and catch a glimpse of Jes and his team's stunning work. Make sure you check out the 'What's New Today' section on games-workshop.com every day next week, as we'll be showing more of the Dark Eldar, including some of Jes' concept sketches and early design work. The new Dark Eldar will be available to advance order from Tuesday 5th October. Brace yourself, gaming in the 41st Millennium is about to become a lot more frightening.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I for one am looking forward to getting my hands on the new models, got an email from GW today with some pics - Stunning (apart from the Raider though - It looks less agile than the current model and dont get me started on the sail thingy) I can see my bank account taking a real hit next month :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Yaddi yaddi... seriously... the average intellect of some members astounds me at times...

Such said, I have not seen the ''Information'' posted; although, frankly, with Jes Godwin on the team, I expected better minatures than that provided...

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
I expected better minatures than that provided...
yeah they are utterly shit compared to the current models, and nowhere near as amazing as all the models they have made recently, like space marines with blood drops on armour, and space marines with runes on armour, when you compare them to those extremely flat simple models these dark eldar are nowhere in the same league.

they should of just sculpted more space marines, they do amazing jobs on them, adding so much boring detail to already boring models is such an art.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
yeah they are utterly shit compared to the current models, and nowhere near as amazing as all the models they have made recently, like space marines with blood drops on armour, and space marines with runes on armour, when you compare them to those extremely flat simple models these dark eldar are nowhere in the same league.

they should of just sculpted more space marines, they do amazing jobs on them, adding so much boring detail to already boring models is such an art.
I cant tell if your sarcastic or brutaly honest with what you just said lol

·
Registered
795 Posts
Sorry but what the fuck is wrong with you people. Those models look absolutely amazing. I swear if God itself made models you idiots would complain. The Dark Eldar models look absolutely stunning and prepare to see a lot of them. That is all.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Sorry but what the fuck is wrong with you people. Those models look absolutely amazing. I swear if God itself made models you idiots would complain. The Dark Eldar models look absolutely stunning and prepare to see a lot of them. That is all.
Nothign wrong with me, i think the models are so damned HAWT, im mean they are just so sexy, cant wait to have them in my fingers :D :D Heck i even love the Raider, even with its cool flag of Piracy :D

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Can do without the insults- they presented their opinion of the models just as you've presented yours. If you don't like someone else's opinion... well I don't actually care but keep it to yourself.

Baron

·
Registered
795 Posts
thanks for intervening, but after reading a figurative amount of complaints when something that deserves praise comes along you get a bit hostile.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts

Sarcasm for the win ! + rep :biggrin:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
thanks for intervening, but after reading a figurative amount of complaints when something that deserves praise comes along you get a bit hostile.
Just curious but where are the complaints? Since other than bobss virtualy everyother post ive read in the Gamesdays, DE thread and here seem to love the DE stuff, so i just dont get your post at all

1 - 16 of 16 Posts