- heat lance
- 100 points

Fast attack - 5 reaver jetbikes
- heat lance
- 100 points

Fast attack - 3 reaver jetbikes
- heat lance
- 78 points

Ded transport - 3 raiders. (For warriors)
- 3 splinter racks
- 3 night shields
- 240 points

Ded transport - raider (For wracks and hammy)
- night shields
- 70 points

Ded transport - 3 venoms
- 3 splinter cannons
- 3 nightshields

I've got 29 points that I don't know what to do with. Any feedback is welcome, positive or negative.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The identical Trueborn squads have different points costs to them. Also, isn't 3 the max number of special weapons you could have?

Im suspicious if the Haemonculus needs either the venom blade or the scissor hands. He's toast if he finds himself close combat anyway. On the other hand, are you sure you don't want some combat drugs to go with that huskblade? ;)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Scissor hand and Venom blade it a waste of points. You only need 1 or the other (I suggest Scissor Hand for +2 attacks).

Drop the 3 man reaver unit, too easy a target.

Why a blaster on the warriors? It is not needed. If you target a tank you waste the rest of the units shooting. You have a dark lance on the raider.

Same question as above, why a splinter cannon? You have a Venom for splinter cannons.

You may need to free up a few more points but get either an ADL with Autocannons or a Razorwing \ Void Raven. You need something for anti air.

Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Scissor hand and Venom blade it a waste of points. You only need 1 or the other (I suggest Scissor Hand for +2 attacks).

Drop the 3 man reaver unit, too easy a target.

Why a blaster on the warriors? It is not needed. If you target a tank you waste the rest of the units shooting. You have a dark lance on the raider.

Same question as above, why a splinter cannon? You have a Venom for splinter cannons.

You may need to free up a few more points but get either an ADL with Autocannons or a Razorwing \ Void Raven. You need something for anti air.

Just my thoughts.
This. Altough i say that scissor hand or venom blade depends on your meta. Venomblade could be better if you happen to face daemons or tiranyds a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts