Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow heretics here's another list and I hope you can help me out in anyway to improve on it's foundations. This army is mostly going to be used against Tau & Necrons so hopefully this all goes well.I have used this list once before against necron and it worked out really well. So as follows:HQArchon w/ Shadow Field, WWP, Agoniser (145pts.)Troops9x K.W w/ Splinter Cannon (90pts.)Raider w/ DC, NS, FF (80pts.)10x K.W w/ Splinter Cannon (100pts.)Raider w/ DC, NS, FF (80pts.)10x Wyches w/ 2x Razor Flails (120pts.)10x Wyches w/ 2x Razor Flails (120pts.)Fast Attack6x Reavers w/ 2x Heat lances, Grav Talons (166pts.)4x Scourages w/ Blaster (100pts.)Total: 1001pts.What I plan on doing is putting the Wyches & Scourages in reserve and have the Raiders with Archon inside lay down fire and pop the WWP first turn. Reavers will be hunting down weak units and any veichles that need harrasing the scourages and Reavers will be doing the AT role. Wyches for CC (duh!) and mostly Tarpitting or going after HQ units.Thoughts?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts