Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Sorry to burst your bubble... but if I'm not mistaken, the LRC's in the DA codex can only hold 12 models and in that case, you can't have Belial AND the Chap in term armor in the LRC as that makes it a total of '14' since termies count as 2. If I'm mistaken, then great, but I'm pretty sure max is 12.

Secondly, the rest seems to be in decent order... except that lone lascannon and the multi-melta on the LRC is really your only heavy armor guns. Maybe a melta instead of a flamer on the tact squad just to provide another gun that can take down armor.

Thats my 2 cents at least.

· Registered
257 Posts
Just looking at it... that single powerfist / storm bolter in the assualt term squad seems out of place. 2 shots before you assualt wont do much, and if you want to keep the fist for the double str. : take the TH/SS as the SS can help a little bit better with saves and the Hammer not only doubles STR but also causes some additional benifits if it inflicts a wound with the striking back at In 1 and automatically causes a stun/shaken result to armor. Just a thought.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.