Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to cut right to it, I read through the rules and it does not state that you have to be a member for x amount of days before you can sell stuff.

My parents are selling their home so instead of packing up my army to never be seen again I thought I would try and find a good home for it.

your best bet is to email me or try my AIM that are listed in my profile.

Just a bit left see prices below

link to more pictures http://www.ccdoggy.net/40k/dow.htm

All prices are obo, here is what is still available

2 dreadnoughts $20 each
1 rhino $10 sold
flag barer $5
Azreal $7
6 veteran dark angles with robes $5each

·
Registered
62 Posts
I know a friend that might want them. up there you said that the terminators are already sold and that you're selling individual pieces of it right?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks be patient because it'll might be like 2 weeks before i can really talk to him about it and it might be longer before he can can convince his parents to let him buy he's just started and his parents are a bit sketchy on the amount of cash he has to spend on the models but for the proces you have them up for it seems like a great deal i i'm considering whether to buy a dreadnought or not.

From the picture it looks like one has a lascannon and close combat weapon the other a plasma cannon w/close combat weapon. if i'm wrong could you clarify?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can be patient, I would love for these models to go to someone starting the game, If he or you are interested in any of the models I would send some nice terrain with it. Good luck and let his parents know how much he would save by buying used models, some of which will still need final assembly and painting.

You are correct about the dreads, I'm assuming you would be interested in the one with the claw modification if your playing Deamonhunters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts